mardi, décembre 23

Babushka 's Return

                                                    Babushka 's Return

Okies, two weeks without a post?!? Damn me :D No, seriously, not that I have been lazy once again, but totally exhausted, RL is hard sometimes, isn't it? *winks* 
Anyway, I am back with a new post, some items from Anybody, Winter Trend, The Big Show...  And, of course some items from past events, and the last Muka 's gift. 
I hope you will like this new post, once again I am here with a total different look from my usual style, but MUKA deserves I change a bit :P
So, let's start!
 

Body

Skin: Here :D
Shape: -Belleza- Venus, Fit Mesh Body

Ears: Here :D
Mouth: Here :D

Teeth: [whatever], Teeth 2.0 Piercing 
Lashes: Here :D
Eyebrowshape: Here :D 

Eyes: Here :P
Hair:LeLutka, Vague Hair   
 

Make-up, and Accessories

Nose: Here
Lips: Go&See * Juicy - Cherry * 
 
Face piercings: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercings 

Fur Collar and hat: MG - Fur Collar and Hat - Babushka-Natural Furs - V1 @Winter Trend

Candy Cane: *MUKA*   Candy Cane GIFT


Outfit and Boots:

Sweater: *MUKA* Cozy Sweater Snow @Anybody
Panties: The bishes Stripper panties black
Socks:  *MUKA*  Knee Socks @The Big Show
Boots: REIGN.- Not Your Momma's Knit Boots (Past Group Gift)






 
 


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire