jeudi, décembre 11

I will reach your heart with this arrow

                          I will reach your heart with this arrow

As far as I can remember, I have always been admirative before bows and arrows, maybe because of Indians that always got my curiosity too. Anyway, I am here with some items as usual, some news, some old, etc... :)
I hope you will enjoy, and if ever you'd like to see more pics, just take a jump on my Flickr, you'll find the link behind the 'Who I am?' part on the left :D (Oh and just for info, all my pictures are 100% natural, only took with windlight settings and with games of lights from scenes :) )
Let's start now....

                                                                       Body

Skin: Here :D
Shape: -Belleza- Venus, Fit Mesh Body (Not available for the while)
Feet and Hands: Slink, High feet and Casual Hands  
Ears: Here :D
Mouth: Here :D
Teeth: Here :D
Lashes: Here :D
Eyebrowshape: Here :D
Hair + Hairbase: HOMAGE, Frenchie (Essential pack)   

                                          Make-up, Tattoo and Accessories


 
 





Face: Chary, Devotion Makeup (Full)
          Nox., Tuari [Black/No forehead]
          Nox., No Angel [Black]

Body: Xtrem-Style, Tattoo "Dots" 

Bow and Quiver(on back): Ariskea,[ Sentinel ] The Arm Pad (Old Gacha)
Armor: [TheForge], Daerwen  
Head Chain:  .Keystone. Melursa Headpiece
Nose Septum:  Here :D
Mouth Piercing: A:S:S, deLuxe - Mirth & Steel 
Collar: :Diamante:, Temptress Collar 
Necklace: [LF], Broken Heart Necklace BOX 
Body Chain: Noodles ,- Luna Chain Top Black 

                                                                Outfit 

 

Pasties:[LF], Celestial Wings&Diamond Pasties Dark 
Panties:[LF], Mistress Harness Black 
Skirt: Luas, Iballa Top & Skirt Black RARE (Old Gacha)
Legwarmers:*REIGN., -Cozies- High Feet Black/Black



 Pose and Bow with arrow: !Musa! Bow Pose 005&006

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire