dimanche, décembre 7

The Guardian

                                           The Guardian


I really do not know how neither why this title came up to my mind, but it did hit such violently that brain of mine, that I had no choice than calling this second post, The Guardian (maybe an old hidden fantasy :P)
You will notice, that I will always, or most of the time at least, wear the same shape (with any mesh body part or full body) and along with it, the loud mouth, the same eyes, lashes and often the same piercings. I will notify when I will have make some changed, otherwise, I'll just send you to check the first post regarding items that rarely change (Don't tear your hair , after all, you might like to see the first one :P).
Ok, let's go, hope you'll like this new mix :)




Body:

Skin:DeeTaleZ Skin, Megan [Brows2] Mixedtype **
Hair:LeLutka, Vague Hair
Lashes: Here:P
Eyebrow Shape: Here:P
Eyes: Here :P
Shape: -Belleza- Venus, Fit Mesh Body (Not available for the while)
Hands: Slink, Hands Female Elegant**
Feet: -Belleza- Venus, comes along with the body **
Ears: And here too :P
Mouth and Teeth: Likewise...

Make-up, Tattoo and accessories:

Eyes: Nox., Eyebags Dark)
Face: Nox., Tuari [Black/Full]
          Nox., Damnation [Black]
Lips: Nox., Valkyrie Lip [Red]

Body: G.iD, Ultima **

Horns: Remarkable Oblivion, Baphomet Horns - Infernal
Ears:   Remarkable Oblivion,Elysium Ear Accessory
 Head: [AdN], Utopian Queen - Head Chain
Nose: Here :D
Piercing: Here :D
Face: Yasum, *Mesh* Face Armor *Female*Pitch (Gacha)
Collar: .random.Matter., Sona Neck Brace, Black
Wings: Remarkable Oblivion, - Holiday Spirit - Celestial Wings Rare (The Arcade Gacha)
 Shoulder Pads: Nana, Guardian Shoulder Pad (Black) (Group Gift)



Outfit and Shoes:

Top: Noodles, Wrought Metal Bra Black
Corset: Riske, Nairi Corset Ash 
Skirt: Deviance, Eros Corset - Lust - Hip Skirt Black
Panties: =Kio=, Lil Succubus Onyx
Armwarmers: Razor, Foe Gloves slink hand
Boots: Razor, Dominion Boots, Black, Belleza Fit 
Heels: IeQED, Hand.Spike.Titanium





Poses: wlm Muti-pose Stand with show/hide (Old Item)

* *: Nota Bene: The Mesh body comes with three versions: Belleza body with hands and feets in one block, Belleza body only for Slink Feet (means the hands come in one block with the body) and Belleza body for both hand and feet Slink. The one I use here, is the full version, however thanks to the hud, and to the armwarmers, I manage to hide the Belleza hand, and add the Slink ones, plus the armwarmers (to hide the misfitting it could have been). 
For the skin, many that use Belleza Venus are aware that not all Designers have been able to product an applier that will cover both hands and feet from the body (Different mapping Issues it seems?), so, since I absolutely needed to wear the belleza feet, to fit the boots, I used the med tone from the hud to match the Deetalez skin. Do not forget to wear the head tattoo of the same tone to hide the little difference you could see. I used also the applier you will find for Slink into the Venus box. For the Tattoo, that came when I bought it with Lolas and phat Ass appliers (Slink too dun worry :P) I picked some kit from Omega, and believe me, it works. I think that's all I had to clear about this post, if you have any question, feel free to send me an IM in World. Xoxo.
                                                      


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire