mercredi, mai 24

When Vengeful Threads meet Ezili!

Hello my lovelies!
That's one of these days where I am rather within a good mood. What's better at the logging to receive a positive answer?? Yeah, you guessed right, a new sponsor!!!
I wanted to thank Vengeful Threads for giving me the chance to blog their stuff.
As soon as I received the notecard to tell my application had been accpeted, I rushed to the Blogotex to grab what was waiting there!
A lots of goodies, believe me!! If I were not that tired today, I would have shot them all, but, like Katy Perry sings : 'I am only human' hehe! 
Anyways I am here, with three of these items that you will find around the corner at some events that are running at the moment. However be careful, due to my late application, (the response have been quite quick!), some of these events are about to close their doors. Like the Makeover Room which will starts a new round on June, the 1st, so hurry up to grab the item from the May round while it's still up there!
On the same range, I thought of putting some colors to my look of the day, to accompany the new hair style from Shi, Batach, that you can find at Shiny Shabby, I had started a whole Powder Pack Look Catwa May Edition, wearing the Amara skin and liptsick, with Deetalez lashes and eyes, and Adored shadows, but when I received the reply from Vengeful Threads, I immediately switched to their Makeup, so, I will put the close up of both makeup to show you how was the inital look, which could be the look of the day, and the final look, which could be the night's look ;) As always, I am still wearing the piercings made for Bento heads from my dear sponsor LittleFish. I am sure you'll fall soon in love with Lithelfys works! Regarding the decor, it's the Photo Booth Neon City Vol2 from Foxcity that you will find at the LIMIT8 event... The Limit8 item is sold out unfortunately for us... *cries*  but, but... the black and white version isn't bad at all! Poses used are extracted from the Cage from Artis. The sweater/dress is directly from Aleutia, and comes in sizes for Belleza (all), Maitreya, Slink (all) and TMP, and a hud to change up to 30 colors.
Hope you'll like this post! 

Love & Peace ♥


Sweater/dress:

Heidi @[Aleutia]

Shoes:

Rome Lace Up Heels @REIGN.

Hairbase:

Bitter day @Absence

Hair:

.Shi Hair : Batach Apocalypse dirt1 @Shiny Shabby

Tattoo:

.::Nanika::. Mechanical Heat Gold gift @The Chapter Four

Rings:

Raven Rings Set 
Updated to Bento Maitreya, 
Slink Dynamic, Tuty and Vista @RealEvil Industries

Earrings:

W-6-fay-hoop-Earrings (Gift) @W-6-fay

Look/MakeUp for the Night


Straps and nail armor:

Deah Gloves Bento hands
Maitreya & Tuty              @RealEvil Industries

Necklace:

*SPONSOR* 
Vengeful Threads - Original Mesh - Isis Necklace NEW @Suicide Dollz TY♥
Careful girls, it closes the doors on the 25th!!! Hurry up!

Eyeshadow:

*SPONSOR*
Vengeful Threads - Catwa & Omega - Asianesque Makeup NEW @The Makeover Room TY♥
Careful girls, new round opens on June the 1st, hurry for the last days of May round!

Septum:

*SPONSOR*
Vengeful Threads - Original Mesh - Star Flowers Nosering Set NEW @TWE12VE TY♥
Careful girls, this round closes the doors on May, the 31st! Hurry up!

Brow rings:

*SPONSOR*
Brow Rings Catwa/Lelutka Bento Heads Newly updated new system hud ♥ @Littlefish TY♥

Upper Lip:

*SPONSOR*
Sex it up! Bento heads Gift @LittleFish TY♥

Bottom lip:

*SPONSOR*
Ezili set Bento Heads @LittleFish TY♥

Head:

Lona Bento @Catwa

Body:

Maitreya Lara @Maitreya

Skin:

amara beauty - Powder Pack CATWA MAY 2017 - Katie

Eyes & Lashes:

Deetalez - Powder Pack CATWA MAY 2017 Dramatic Eyes and Lashes

Look/MakeUp for the day


Eyeshadow:

#Adored - Powder Pack CATWA MAY 2017 Sheen Eyeshadow

Lipstick:

amara beauty - Powder Pack CATWA MAY 2017 - Katie

Brow & neck:

Identity Body Shop Strong Love TCF gift @The Chapter Four

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire