lundi, juillet 10

Kitteh is hot

Too many events, to cite them all, are running the grid, I went through some, picked an item or two, and finally composed a kinda cool look with all the new and old stuff! Plus, a nice wall decor from one of the merchants that participates to the I heart the Cart Event, based on Bees for this month!I remind you that the event will close the doors on the 31st, so, pay a visit :) 
Along, I have not quit it since I wore it a few days ago, the Octopus Lip Piercing Bento from my dear Sponsor, Paperdoll's  that you will find at the Suicide Dollz Event, freshly opened on the 9th, but hurry up, it's a two weeks event, and you don't wanne miss the exclusive items you'll find there!
And, I absolutely had to blog you the New Pose from one other of my dear Sponsors! Ni Avril, L Y R I U M's owner came out this time with a bento pose The Sunkissed Pose, that you will find on her Marketplace :) Check it right under :P

*SPONSOR* TY♥ L Y R I U M Pose Sunkissed Bento NEW!!!


Head:


CATWA Lona

Mainstore

Body:


Maitreya Lara

Mainstore

Skin:


Essences - Powder Pack CATWA June 2017 
Serenity Medium02

Powder Pack Official

Mainstore

Hair:


Tableau Vivant\\Low Pony

Mainstore

Helmet:

[sYs] BASTET headphone (with HUD) @The Fantasy Collective

The Fantasy Collective

Mainstore

Lip Piercing:

*SPONSOR* TY♥
..::Paperdoll's::.. Octopus lip piercing @Suicide Dollz
Fitted for all CATWA Bento head + 1 Unrigged Version
Color Change Hud for Gems (6)
Shadow Applier (On Blush and Lipstick Layer)

Suicide Dollz (Starts On July, the 9th!!!)

Mainstore

Lip 2:

[CX] Bitten 2017 Update (Bento)

Mainstore

Cheek Piercings:

[CX] Lance Piercing (Bento)
Played with the unrigged version to get this look :D

Mainstore


Droplets Water:

Izzie's - Wet Body and Face

Summerfest

Mainstore

Gloves:

=Zenith= The Hollow Gloves -Maitreya (Bento) @We<3RP

We<3RP

Mainstore

Bodysuit:

\//.VoluptasVirtualis - DarkGem @The Crystal Heart Festival

The Crystal Heart Festival

Mainstore



Leg Straps:

[CX] Spiked Gladiator - Maitreya

Mainstore

Poses:

*SPONSOR* TY♥ L Y R I U M Poses
                                Sunkissed Pose (Bento) NEW!
                                
MarketPlace

              Sallie Langage SS Pose Team UP (gift @The Crystal Heart Festival)

The Crystal Heart Festival

Mainstore


Decor:

Epicine - Rainbow Wall Hex [Color Cycle & Flash] @Honey I shrunk the Cart (I Heart The Cart)
This one is set for 100L$  along with three others


        - Rainbow Wall Hex [ColorCycle],[Color CHange] &         [2-Tone Random Cycle]




You will find as well the 10L$ Item Honey I shrunk the Cart
        - Wall Hex [Black & White Flash]


And a 2L$ Hunt Item
        - Wall Hex [Black & Yellow]  


I heart The Cart

Mainstore


Place:

LUMIPro Headquarters
Using DEMO Version

LUMIPro


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire