mardi, septembre 12

On the Road again

I had a lot of fun to compose the outfit for this post. The awesome items that some of my sponsors released helped a lot of course. To complete their items, I thought to give a second life *winks* to some items I was not wearing a lot lately. Mostly some gifts from different past events, a few old release, etc... I had no choice then, for this mix of new & old items than to run back and have the shooting at my old favorite RP sim, Toxian City. Parked in front of the Kindred warehouse, I betrayed my beloved poses sponsors and gave to Le Poppycock some tries again, with the Live Free sets A & B, that I had bought on some C88 round, few months ago already.
But, back to our main items! The head is the last LAQ release, and you gonna love it! It's much more responsive to sliders than the previous one, and I managed to get something that I am totally in love with, by playing with the shape from the Head's folder. I applied the last new tone releases from 7Deadly s|K]ins, Vyra, in Dew. That's the middle tone of the three new tones relases, and believe me, those new tones are just incredible! I really do love details that are on the skin, and I seriously think about a naked post soon, to show it in its most perfect form! 
The Jacket is a release that was an exclusive at the last MBA Fair, and which is now in store, and from Dafnis. It's fitted for Belleza (All) and Maitreya, declined in ten colors/textures! Gloves are from [[ Masoom ]], you should have been able to find all of the details about them in some previous post, but I will put them again here, now that the gloves are in store! And, yeah, the Septum is from LittleFish, but I used here the one fitted for Simone.... Yeah, it works!! I have tried several before to find the one fitting almost perfectly, but hey, it does match, so... :D 
Alright, enough of blabla, let's see all details and limo below...
Love & Peace ♥



Head & Shape *SPONSOR* TY♥ LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Lulu NEW (Mallory Cowen) I modified the shape within my own tastes, but the initial is a really good base to start with!

Body Maitreya Lara (Onyx LeShelle)

Skin *SPONSOR* TY♥ 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Vyra - Dew NEW (Izara Zuta
Vyra will work with all Bento Mesh Head Omega compatible.



Hair *Analog Dog Hair - Advent Calendar gift - Harmony (Queue Marlow)

Eyes -SU!- Darcey Eyes Fatpack (Eleanor Cyberstar)

Piercing Ears -SECRETS- Industrial Piercing (An old Gift, check the mainstore!) (Dryka Loon)

Earrings **RE** SL14B Earrings - Gift (Crashnoww)

Septum *SPONSOR* TY♥ ~LF~ Selena Septum -Catwa/Lelutka Bento- *PKC* (Lithelfys Leratia & Selena Chastity)
Wearing here the Simone Version

Necklace L&B Swear Dia De Muertos Charm Necklace (Paul Lapointe) was a gift for some event, however, I am not sure anymore which one it was, but, still, check the store to find some more and nice designs!!!

Jacket *SPONSOR* TY♥ *dafnis COAT1 FAT PACK EXCLUSIVE LAST MBA FAIR (Sandra Serin)
Now in store




Top *HolliPocket* Basic Tubeys-Set 1 (Holli Thespian)

Gloves *SPONSOR* TY♥ [[ Masoom ]] Julia Bento gloves (AmberChaudry Corpur)
Was a Cosmopolitan release on the round from July, the 31st, to August, the 12th and it is now in mainstore!
Rigged for Maitreya Lara and Vista Female Bento Hands Only
Julia  Gloves are 100 % original mesh and textures, exclusive for Cosmopolitan Bi-Weekly. 
Gloves are available in 15 colors. Each purchase comes with a Hud to change the Belts color with 15 options. Fatpack Hud contains all colors and the Belt Hud. Fatpack hud also allows you to mix and match colors on the back and front of the gloves. Materials enabled.



Pants Blueberry - Gracie - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Leather - Black (Blueberryxxx)

Boots 25. N-core TIANA Boots (Walnut) (Claire Messenger) @  The Arcade

Cigarette [ kunst ] - Spring Cigarette Holder (Kunst Himmel)


Poses Le Poppycock *Live Free* Set A & B (Olivia Lalonde)


Place Toxian City (Miss Wright)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire