dimanche, septembre 3

Tease

Dang! I am on late on my schedule! I knowit, I know... *sighs* A Party took me away from home and, so, who, says party, says... Party!!! So, now that am back, and that I totally recovered from this crazy evening, I have a few news for you!!!
First, I am proud, honored to have a new sponsor, of course, it's a trial, but, hey, who knows? Maybe I'll work good enough to remain in the 7Deadly s[K]ins Bloggers team!!! Yeah, you heard right, I have been given a chance, and I expect to work hard for this brand, and to bring most of you towards it eventually :P
I'll have an other annoucement on later, again :P
Ϯ Lou ShAdoW Ϯ  (loulane34), Shadow's Poses owner, made a new pose! Affinity is sexy, subtle, erotic! I personally love to play with the hands postion of the maitreya Hud, and so, I completted the pose with a few slight adjustment on my personal tastes! This girl rocks, and learns quickly, so careful poses makers, you're gonna have a serious concurrence!


Head Catwa Bento Catya (Catwa Clip)

Body Maitreya Lara (Onyx LeShelle)

Foxcity Hot Fatpack Exclusive 






Skin *SPONSOR* TY♥ 7Deadly s[K]ins - Sugar - Pineapple (Izara Zuta) @Appliqué From August, the 15th, to September the 7th
Sugar is initially based on [GA.EG] Barbara Bento head, but is OMEGA and since on, will work on most OMEGA compatible mesh Bento Heads.
The Single Skin Tone comes with a Face & Body Applier, and 4 different faces!!!
You'll love the daintiness of this skin!

*SPONSOR* TY♥ Shadow's Pose Affinity NEW!!! MP



Hair TRUTH VIP AUGUST Group Gift - Elie Fatpack (Truth Hawks)
Join the VIP Group (500L$ one time Fees) and get every month an exclusive group gift, plus tons of surprises, and the most recent news!

Eyes -SU!- Darcey Eyes Fatpack (Eleanor Cyberstar)

Poses              Foxcity - Hot Fatpack Exclusive (Satomi Masukami) @Très Chic From August, the 17th to September, the 10th.

*SPONSOR* TY♥      Shadow's Poses - Affinity (+Lou Shadow+ Louane34) NEW!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire