jeudi, décembre 21

A few days before

I know, I know, I have rather quiet lately... I had a surgery recently, that's why, but I am back, or I think I am at least 'smiles amused' I, indeed, am rather tired, so, much slower to blog, but it should be finer soon!
So here I am back with a few releases from Dafnis and Slack Girl that you don't wanna miss!
You'll get it, I am not about to make a long text on this time, haha, but, a simple short post, forgive my laziness of the day! 

                                                                                                  *SPONSOR* TY ♥


Outfit *dafnis Fatcpack Marjorie. Comes in standard sizes, plus, Belleza (All), Maitreya, Slink (All), and TMP. Hud driven to change shorts, top and jacket colors, up to 10 colors to pick up. (Sandra Serin) Exclusive item  for december e.l.i.t.e event which open from the 15th to the 30rd 


Boots *dafnis Boots Maitreya, Slink Hourglass and Physique. Hud driven to 10 color to pick for boot and heels. (Sandra SerinExclusive item  for december e.l.i.t.e event which open from the 15th to the 30rd 




Nails, MakeUp and Lashes ::SG:: Sue Mesh VISTA-MAIT-TUT-SLINK-TON-EVE -TUTY-ALTAM BENTO Hud driven to pick up to 8 colors. (SlackGirl) @ Appliqué from December, the 15th to January, the 7th.



                                               ::SG:: Lucia Eyeshadow set Lelutka. Get it for Akeruka, Catwa, Lelutka and Omega. (SlackGirl) Appliqué from December, the 15th to January, the 7th.



                                                ::SG:: Powder Pack November Lelutka Lashes (SlackGirl)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire